Take a lesson on your own or with a partner. Purchase a semester of lessons at a discounted rate.
- Schedule lessons at your convenience, in person or online. Book several months ahead if you like.
- Get detailed lesson notes via Evernote.
- High quality recording of lessons emailed to you.
- Videotaping and "instant replay" during the lesson to help you progress faster.
- Access to exclusive online material and resources.
- Targeted breathing and vocal exercises to improve range and tone.
- Development of musicianship, including ear training and sight singing practice.
- Detailed instruction in repertoire selected by student and/or teacher, including performance practice.
- Studio classes at no extra charge.
- Graduation performance with live band and commemorative audio and videorecording.
Perfect pair voice lesson for two -- $49 PER PERSON
Great for two friends or two siblings. In person or online.
Single voice LESSON ----- $75
Why take a single lesson?
- It's for the curious. Try out a one-hour voice lesson before signing up for a semester.
- It's for a tuneup. You're too busy for regular lessons, but you want to check in occasionally.
- You can make amazing progress in just one hour. Your lesson will be digitally recorded and sent to you so you can review and practice at home. I'll also send notes via Evernote.
- Take a lesson in person or online.